2006-12-06

Poster Child

So I finally submitted my final submission for this year's OU course — a project poster and post mortem discussion on the project as a whole. This year was the toughest yet and I genuinely have no idea if I have passed; it'll be about 3 months until I know, by which time I will be well into the next course, which starts at the beginning of February. If (fingers crossed) I didn't stuff this year's project up too terminally, then next year will be the last course I need to finally earn my degree. If I did fail, then I'll have to do another project the year after, making for 8 years of study in total. It's a long road...

In other news, still no news on the baby. <3 is now at home on maternity leave and finding it quite hard work to do anything at all at the moment. It is a little over a week until the official due date (for what that is worth), so it won't be much longer one way or another, but I'm really hoping it comes sooner so <3 can be able to walk again.

No comments: